Would you find this strange?

I eat a lot so to make up for it I have to burn a lot. I work at a hospital and typically get around 20,000 steps a day. Some days at the end of the day I'll only have 17,000-19,000 and wanna get to 20,000 so I walk around the parking lot. I get off at 9 so by then its dark. If you saw me walking and approached me and asked why and I told you that, would you think its strange? I'm just afraid of looking sketchy and getting security called on me or something

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• at your age it's incredibly important to train your body. i hope you've been active for years. dancing is a great way to stay in shape. but you are saying that you only walk less than 4 miles a day and most of it isn't enough to be considered high calorie burning (cardiovascular) or strength training. depending on your diet, only you know your goals and can adjust them as needed.

so if you told me this in a parking lot after i asked you are you lost? that is what i'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you R a little strange, maybe. you could walk up on to someone in their car and it could get weird. You should pass the guard each time around. And watch out for flashers or muggers.
    Rex ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably not find it strange at all. The thing I'd mind, is that after already getting that many steps, you fuss over getting that small amount more. But I mean, you know yourself the best. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think it was weird. There are a lot of folks I know who track their steps to make sure they get enough exercise each day, so it would make perfect sense to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    I work I. T., so if I didn't move much, 5000 steps would mean I moved, a lot.
    I am aiming 10000 0 15000 steps per day back then.
    Too lazy now that I am in a hot country. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about if you take lots of steps really quickly sometime during the day? Or running, as it's sometimes called.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask if you needed to be admitted to said hospital.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I’d say “fair enough, I’ll leave you to it”

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, pretty strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems believable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems legit

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk around your house or neighborhood instead?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It can be dangerous to walk alone at night. Even if I wanted to, I could not do it in my country!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t find it strange, walking is so good to do

0|0
    0|0
  • You should jog around instead of walking.. it makes more sense if someone should ask.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes