Does this picture means I'm bipolar?

Does this picture means I'm bipolar?
I took a test. This is the result.

67

Most Helpful Guys

• You could have multiple mental illnesses i was diagnose
    in 2007 with Bipolar and Schizo-effective disorder by several
    psychiatrist by Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC - Pittsburgh than by doctors back here where i live. So my advice
    is to see a specialist they are your best choice in making correct
    diagnosis. I also have some Anxiety disorders.

• The internet once told me I'm dead inside.

Unless an actual, certified psychologist tells you, you're not. Even then, some of them are quacks that just want to get you on a medication.

If I'm reading this right, you're a lot more likely to have anxiety than bipolar disorder anyway.

Most Helpful Girls

• Nah. You should really see a professional