Do you know how abortions are performed?

How are people okay with this?

1820

Most Helpful Guys

• First this is a good video and I hope all look at it in its entirety... but it does not go far enough 1000's of babies who survive abortion by saline solutions and these are the ones being killed in the born alive bills supported by 5 states

I HATE ABORTION... it is murder... I agree with my brother who said that if you have had an abortion there is forgiveness in JESUS...

Questions that must be answered to decide if the baby in the mother’s womb is a person:
    1 –It is illegal to destroy an eagle egg or a turtle egg because that would be killing an eagle or a turtle…in New York they have just made a bill to stop the transportation of pregnant cows since this “would traumatize” the baby in the cow. But, in New York they have just passed a bill that a baby born alive is allowed to be killed if the mother does not want it. Does this not traumatize that baby?
    2 - We know that babies in the womb feel pain at 6 weeks. A child is fully formed features at 6 weeks. We know that if a baby in the womb can survive at 12 weeks.
    3 – The USA as will all countries have laws against murder. Since a child has fully formed features and is discernable as a baby with eyes, legs, arms, hands, feet, ears, how does killing this baby not qualify for murder.
    4 – We know at that the first days of cell division we know that a baby in the womb is unique with its own DNA and can even have a different blood type form the mother.
    5 – New York made it that a person performing an abortion does not have to have any medical training.
    6 – We know that baby body parts have been sold by Planned Parenthood
    7 – Would we allow puppies to dismembered for the purpose to selling for scientific study?
    8 – Would we allow live animals to be dismembered at all?
    9 – Do we want to live in a society where the weak are at the mercy of the strong?
    10 – So how do we justify killing a unique person just because that person is still inside the womb?

How do you define a person?
    The baby in the womb has unique DNA, a unique blood type, has feeling, hearing capacities at 12 weeks. So how do you define a person?
    If the baby is a person how can you justify its murder?

• Religious freaks should learn that abortion removes a bunch of cells, not a baby - because there is no baby yet, it's only an embryo.

• @btbc92 Nope, I'm a developed person, embryo is not, it's just a bunch of cells, nothing else.

• 4d

@Jager66 Nope, talking bullshit won't get you anywhere, except in a mental hospital, lol, it happens ;)

Yeah, you are obviously religious, you have no facts, and you're definitely not rational about any issue, just saying.
      I haven't "conceded" anything, cause crap is not something I agree with 😂
      Nah, you're butt hurt and crazy and shit, that's why you have no answer of your own, and that's why you spam on answers of other people, you might want to look into that, man, you need heavy therapy 😂

• 2d

Thank you for MHO, reality prevails against all religious indoctrinations 😎✌️

Most Helpful Girls

• First trimester abortions are okay, preferably earlier in the trimester. Anything after is irresponsible and incredibly morally ambiguous. I'd imagine that a woman who does not want a child would get an abortion as soon as she knew she was pregnant, because it's incredibly obvious you are before second trimester. If she's too oblivious to know before second trimester, or if she decided to wait for some unfathomable reason and then do it in a later trimester, she should be liable to finish the pregnancy and just give the child up for adoption. - A pro-choice Libertarian

• OMG! I'm sorry I watched that. I would rather have a baby than have a living baby with a soul killed in this manner. I hope that fuck doctor can live with himself.

• That "living baby with a soul" is just a clump of cells. It's not even conscious. Your cartoon is nonsense.

• @ARTJAB At least I'm an independent clump of cells. I'm not leeching off someone else's nutrients.

• @MarketData By that logic then it should be legal to kill people on welfare?