Do you know how abortions are performed?

How are people okay with this?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• First this is a good video and I hope all look at it in its entirety... but it does not go far enough 1000's of babies who survive abortion by saline solutions and these are the ones being killed in the born alive bills supported by 5 states

I HATE ABORTION... it is murder... I agree with my brother who said that if you have had an abortion there is forgiveness in JESUS...

Questions that must be answered to decide if the baby in the mother’s womb is a person:
    1 –It is illegal to destroy an eagle egg or a turtle egg because that would be killing an eagle or a turtle…in New York they have just made a bill to stop the transportation of pregnant cows since this “would traumatize” the baby in the cow. But, in New York they have just passed a bill that a baby born alive is allowed to be killed if the mother does not want it. Does this not traumatize that baby?
    2 - We know that babies in the womb feel pain at 6 weeks. A child is fully formed features at 6 weeks. We know that if a baby in the womb can survive at 12 weeks.
    3 – The USA as will all countries have laws against murder. Since a child has fully formed features and is discernable as a baby with eyes, legs, arms, hands, feet, ears, how does killing this baby not qualify for murder.
    4 – We know at that the first days of cell division we know that a baby in the womb is unique with its own DNA and can even have a different blood type form the mother.
    5 – New York made it that a person performing an abortion does not have to have any medical training.
    6 – We know that baby body parts have been sold by Planned Parenthood
    7 – Would we allow puppies to dismembered for the purpose to selling for scientific study?
    8 – Would we allow live animals to be dismembered at all?
    9 – Do we want to live in a society where the weak are at the mercy of the strong?
    10 – So how do we justify killing a unique person just because that person is still inside the womb?

How do you define a person?
    The baby in the womb has unique DNA, a unique blood type, has feeling, hearing capacities at 12 weeks. So how do you define a person?
    If the baby is a person how can you justify its murder?

0|1
    2|2
  • Religious freaks should learn that abortion removes a bunch of cells, not a baby - because there is no baby yet, it's only an embryo.

4|3
    2|4
    • @btbc92 Nope, I'm a developed person, embryo is not, it's just a bunch of cells, nothing else.

• Show All
    • 4d

@Jager66 Nope, talking bullshit won't get you anywhere, except in a mental hospital, lol, it happens ;)

Yeah, you are obviously religious, you have no facts, and you're definitely not rational about any issue, just saying.
      I haven't "conceded" anything, cause crap is not something I agree with 😂
      Nah, you're butt hurt and crazy and shit, that's why you have no answer of your own, and that's why you spam on answers of other people, you might want to look into that, man, you need heavy therapy 😂

• 2d

Thank you for MHO, reality prevails against all religious indoctrinations 😎✌️

Most Helpful Girls

• First trimester abortions are okay, preferably earlier in the trimester. Anything after is irresponsible and incredibly morally ambiguous. I'd imagine that a woman who does not want a child would get an abortion as soon as she knew she was pregnant, because it's incredibly obvious you are before second trimester. If she's too oblivious to know before second trimester, or if she decided to wait for some unfathomable reason and then do it in a later trimester, she should be liable to finish the pregnancy and just give the child up for adoption. - A pro-choice Libertarian

0|0
    7|2
  • OMG! I'm sorry I watched that. I would rather have a baby than have a living baby with a soul killed in this manner. I hope that fuck doctor can live with himself.

2|3
    2|1
    • That "living baby with a soul" is just a clump of cells. It's not even conscious. Your cartoon is nonsense.

• Show All
    • @ARTJAB At least I'm an independent clump of cells. I'm not leeching off someone else's nutrients.

• @MarketData By that logic then it should be legal to kill people on welfare?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You know what I hate the most. The judgments.
    They say it takes a village to raise a child... but no one is ever around to help these people. Just judge.

Im a social worker (so I advocate for all walks of life) and let me tell you. And I mean this from ever being of my hallow soul

I see many kids who would have been better off dead. You make it sound like life is "so" good when for many people it is not. It not. Stop placing blame. Stop pretending there some loving God or there some bigger plan. news flash: many children get left behind and the ones only grow up to become damage adults who people like you look down on and would not even bother to sit and talk to.
    Real life exists and it ugly and it not fair and it plain cruel.

Tell the same government who try to intervene to make it possible for people to afford to get the education they need. So many rights are not easily given to the poor. The schools etc. Yet I guess it just easy to overlook the big picture.

I will be glad to get out of this field after I graduate. I don't think I will ever have kids. This world isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have much knowledge of it but I am NOT okay with this. Here's the thing about some of the liberal and leftist ideologies - they are blatantly biased and double standards! They go nuts for their delusional misconception of equal rights (which often is more an expectation of minorities and "oppressed" peoples being given special privileges).. right this is especially 'feminists' though I'm saying the third wave 'feminists' are actually just misandrists, right and they have the audacity to say that stupid "my body my choice!"

What selfish, inconsiderate, biased idiots! It is not your body! It is the body of a sentient, living BABY! They basically contradict their own values due to convenience, because they don't want to have to have babies that they don't want, but they want the casual or risky sex... that is not an acceptable excuse!

Abortion is murdering an unborn child, it is disgusting and the best form of contraception is not having vaginal sex at all. Either abstinence, or having other kinds of sex, which in my opinion are more adventurous and more fun.. but that's down to personal tastes, the point is if you aren't prepared to have a baby.. well you're taking that risk if you have vaginal sex.. so if it happens you should be prepared to raise the baby. Aborting it is absolutely NOT a humane option. It's an option, but not a humane one, not an ethical one.

0|0
    0|1
    • I agree with you except for the "other" kinds of sex. Vaginal is the norm and any other is not normal. What are you suggesting?

• 6d

@EclipseoftheHeart It's a fact that oral sex and anal sex are both better forms of contraception than vaginal sex. That's not an opinion. It's a fact. That's all I was saying.

My opinion is that those are better, because sexually I suppose I'm a bit of a deviant. Adventurous, and it probably comes from my non-conformity, being counter mainstream, and from my aversion to having children. This is my theorisation as to why I'm into irregular sex.

• It's a genocide disguised as empowerment for women just because people want convenience in their lives. I don't understand how people don't see the fetus as a human life

2|4
    3|1
  • Because very few abortions happen like this and when they are they're usually done to save the woman's life or for another medical reason. over 95% of abortions happen very early on and all they do is take 2 pills which induce a miscarriage and most of the time you're only going to see a blood clot.

0|2
    0|0
  • Most abortions are done with a pill, actually. Even if what you showed was the norm, there is nothing wrong with it at all

2|1
    3|3
  • I saw a real life abortion... How could a woman be fully awake for that shit? She's either stupid or just fuckimg crazy

3|3
    2|2
  • "Her body, her choice" Because there isn't another body/life involved...
    "It's a woman's right" to terminate life? Also, only a woman's? That doesn't sound like equal rights to me.

0|2
    1|0
  • I know how abortion are done usually with a pill and I believe I shouldn't tell anyone how to live their life, so if they keep or abort the kid not my decision to make or enforce for that individual, people should mind their own business and not pry into others

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because we should always trust YouTube animations provided by anon profiles

3|1
    1|3
  • I have a general idea and they are absolutely terrible. I have made a My Take on the abortion issue titled: If Unborn Babies Could Talk...

0|1
    0|1
  • to anyone who has gotten an abortion
    good luck talking to GOD

for all must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven

1|2
    6|5
    • 6d

You should try something other than your religion to convince people as that means nothing to anyone who doesn't follow your faith.

• Most abortions are done early on, and are done medically. You swallow a pill, and is done.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes I know they are performed and I’m perfectly fine with it.

2|0
    2|1
  • Yes I do and it's horrid of what the process is and it puts the mother in so much pain as well

1|1
    0|0
  • The more you know!

Also, I would say that the video keeps referring to it as a baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Babies feels pain" Yeah they have nerves it's what science only said. Science also say it's a living thing. However, science never said they can feel things like humans do and they never said they're humans. Sperms are living things as well and millions of them die. Only pro lifers chose to believe they can feel pain and they are humans just because science said they are living things and they shame pro choicer for having a different point of view. What if I say pro lifes are also opinionated but they chose to make laws for abortion interrupting pro choice's point of view. You never see pro choice making laws for pro lifes. Go ask anyone if they remember being a fetus.

So I just watched the video. Ok. Back to minding my own business.

0|1
    1|2
    • While they already have their own natural consequences for abortion such as hormonal imbalances, health issues, death risk and cost. This is why I don't support sex being taken for granted and nope I'm not concerned about the fetus at all and I think it's stupid to make laws when they already have their own consequences. If I were a 10 year old girl getting pregnant, I'd take the death risk than to keep someone that ruins my childhood. I would be suicidal anyways.

• Show All
    • You dont see pro choice trying to make laws for pro lifes and calling them evil for disagreeing with them.

• What part of choice you dont understand? Do i have to give you a dictionary to comprehend what choice is? If the mother choses to keep her unwanted child, i dont mind mind because that's her choice. Also i dont mind if she aborts. What's the problem?

• I can give you a demonstration if you like. Do you have a wire coathanger?

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes and its fine

3|1
    2|5
  • totally against it.

2|1
    0|0
  • Oh fuck all of you

2|0
    0|6
  • Yes I know.

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn wow

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww no

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel depressed regarding this. 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • My birth mother that was a Street walker and didn't even know who my dad was tried aborting me with drugs and alcohol only for me to be born almost 3 months early, I only weighed 8 ounces and was born with many health problems and put up for adoption.

If it wasn't for her failed attempt at getting rid of me I would of never of met a wonderful mum and Dad in my adopted family.

0|0
    0|0
  • By punching the woman in the stomach until she shits it out.

0|0
    0|5
  • If the baby is a few weeks old, it should be allowed. If the baby is over 10 weeks it shouldn't. I think this ethical code is something the doctor and the mother should decide on. A mother more than anyone would face the health and emotional consequences of her decision.

But the main point is that religion or God, shouldn't be the basis of this reasoning from a legal point of view because not everyone believes in the same. Atheists have morals too, and their morals aren't based on the fear of something up there. If a person acts in fear, is he/she actually a moral person?

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not a religious person; I'm an atheist actually. But somehow I just cannot wrap my head around the idea of a mother choosing to kill her own child while it is in her body. It's just unfathomable to me.

2|1
    0|1
    • 4d

the same way humans treat each other so cruel.

women or man. humans are cruel.

• 4d

@Gothd011 Agreed, but abortion is particularly egregious because it is intentionally killing another human being for the sake of convenience. It is spun by supporters as bodily autonomy but what about the body of the helpless, unborn child?

• Use contraceptive people so you don't have to do abortion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck.. the animations get worse the more you watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it’s okay. What do you expect rape victims or young girls to do? Just have the unwanted baby?

4|3
    1|5
    • Don't kill the victim of rape… the baby is innocent

• Show All
    • You don't see pro-choice trying to focus on pro life but vice versa and they're they are calling us wicked. It's freakin ironic

• *force pro life

• It’s fine.

3|3
    3|6
  • Yeah I’d never get an abortion

2|6
    2|2

Recommended myTakes