How the fuck do I get rid of my hiccups?

It's frustrating me😡

The last time I had them my mom's friend scared the shit outta me, which worked, but also gave me a mini heart attack πŸ˜…

I'm home alone for the next few hours, so as tempting as it sounds to knock on my neighbours door and ask them to scare me, I think I'm good.
Updates:
5d
Sorry I don't swallow y'all.
5d
Thanks everyone the uhh... swallowing helped...👀

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Take your finger, and gently rub in between your nose and your forehead in small circles. It works.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• What I do is drink water and swallow seven times without breathing. Always works for me.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I learnt a foolproof method, as long as you follow it faithfully.
    1 Breath in slowly for a full ten seconds.
    2 Hold your breath for a full ten seconds.
    3 Breath out slowly for a full ten seconds.
    If you do this properly, it will get rid of hiccups.

2|0
    0|0
  • Stop breathing with your mouth open. Take one deep breath and then stop. Your mouth must be open. Then hold it. After a while you should feel pressure to hiccup but fight it and do not breathe. After 20 seconds or so, you can close your mouth and breathe again. It should take hiccups away. It may take a few tries as well. You can play around with the timing.

1|1
    0|0
  • My mom always did something to scare me that made it stop. Otherwise I'll just let it stop by itself. Usually I can kinda mentally stop it with will power, not physically stop it like trying to hold it but kinda calming down mentally and it usually stops quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, parents always told me to hold my breath when I got them. πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I nvr heard of thatπŸ‘€

I'll try it πŸ˜†

• Show All
    • 4d

That'd be dope! I definitely wouldn't deny that position xD A lot of people don't like being on gags radar but I don't mind. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

Jk I don't know why even gave me influencer xD I guess I had a certain vibeeeΒΏ

• 4d

jk about the working hard part*

• Take a really deep breath, hold it then drink a little sip of water (instead of swallowing)

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as it sounds weird.. i read about this and you may as well if you don't believe me. Just finger or rub your anus looll no joke. Apparently there's a nerve that goes from the airway to there !

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone has hiccups, I smile and say hold your breath for half an hour, do us all a favour :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i just punch myself in the chest, i know i can stop my heart from pumping but ill take my chances cause hiccups are annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • head facing upwards, look at the ceiling and swallow 3 times (my ex taught me this ;) works everytime)

1|0
    0|0
  • Try drinking a glass of water backwards.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Like bend over backwards and... WuT? I'm confused πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

• 4d

Instead of putting your mouth on the side of the glass close to you, reach over and put your mouth on the far side of the glass, then instead of tipping the glass back, tip it forward and try to drink some water. The concentration you need to do this usually gets rid of the hiccups.

• 4d

Oooh ok thanksπŸ€¦πŸ˜†

• 753 crores of people on earth get hiccups. Why the fuck do you get frustrated for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Look into something black it works

1|0
    0|0
  • Hold your breath deeply for a long time.

1|0
    0|0
  • swallow a big amount of water

1|0
    0|0
  • come over and I'll show you

0|0
    0|0
  • have sex that will cure it :D

0|0
    1|0
  • Boo 🀟