Do you ever feel so sleepy even after you got 9 hours sleep?

I woke up pretty late today and I still felt I need more rest. After I had lunch it made me even more sleepy, maybe having a chaas drink was a bad idea, afterall. I'm trying not to fall asleep and I'm trying to concentrate on work but my eyes are starting to water which sucks.

Anyway, did you ever have those days when you felt very sleepy despite getting 8-10 hours sleep?

5d
I managed to stay awake all day!! Oooh, yeah! I survived. Thanks to some chai 😂

1735