How would you feel if it turned out vaccines did more harm than good?

Technically, they could put anything they want in a vaccine and you wouldn't have a clue. Let's say they added something that caused feelings of gender ambiguity in humans. I mean, there does seem to be an epidemic of sorts taking place in regards to this.

We were told tobacco, mercury (fillings), and fluoride (in water and dental products) were good for us. All are allegedly potential cancer risks. You may still be on the fence about fluoride, but there is at least a ton of controversy surrounding it.

I posted the following video as a response to another question, but I think it deserves a few more eyes:

@ 2:20 Bill says that if done right, VACCINES, health care (lack of, or shitty doctors), and reproductive health services (abortions), can help reduce population growth.

Fluoride advertisement.
Fluoride advertisement.
How would you feel if it turned out vaccines did more harm than good?
Updates:
4d
Interestingly, Billionaire Bill's father was head of Planned Parenthood.. the guys in charge of killing babies.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• ”Let's say they added something that caused feelings of gender ambiguity in humans.” - yeah, gender ambiguity is not possible.

As for vaccines, I think the truth is in the middle. Its a fact many diseases were practically eradicated with vaccines, but its also a fact that we never had more people whose children suffered negative consequences from vaccines.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Technically, they could put anything they wanted into your orange juice and you wouldn't have a clue.

If it turned out that vaccines did more harm than good, I would be surprised... some major viruses have been eliminated from the population in general. Smallpox was a terrible, infectious disease with about 30% fatality rate, I doubt any side effect could compete with this.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fluoride naturally occurs in water. Cigarettes were never considered healthy, advertisers were allowed to say whatever they wanted. Even if vaccines cause autism, an autistic child is better than a dead child.
    Wait I have a joke for you. What is an abortion but with extra steps? Not vaccinating your child

You know what everyday item contains formaldehyde and arsenic? Wait for iiiiiiiiiitttttt

Apples.

0|0
    0|1
  • Fluoride isn't bad for you, it actually does help prevent tooth decay and won't harm you. Cigarettes were never considered healthy advertisers could just lie if they wanted to back then though. If you're an anti-vaxer I'd ask you to:
    1) Sterilise yourself.
    2) Convince others like you to do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like you skipped class when biology was taking place.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don’t get vaccinated, vaccines are fer pusillanimous fellers, I just eat the shit right out another man’s bunghole.

0|1
    2|1
  • I might not have a clue but hell would break lose if that got out and their businesses would literally go to the ground because of the amount of damages they would have to pay. But vaccines doesn't cause harm if you're not allergic but if even Danish "Scientist" could figure out by researching it and coming to conclusion thar t vaccines doesmt cause autism and isn't connected at all and vaccines doesn't harm you then you can be sure that it doesn't do more bad than good. It's a handful as a Swede that I'd have to be on the danes side on this.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t believe it...

People can be so foolish. When your child dies from polio then what will you blame..

0|0
    0|1
  • "How would you feel if it turned out eating did more harm than good? This one study from a "breatharian" says it's bad so we better stop eating!"

0|0
    0|1
    • 4d

and cigarettes have NEVER been considered healthy by the medical community. Advertisers could say anything back then.

• Vaccines are bae. You're wrong af.

0|0
    0|1
  • "Shocked"

0|0
    0|0
  • What is wrong with you people. You guys are the reason that old diseases are coming back.
    Fluoride is naturally occurring in water.

3|0
    0|2
    • 4d

And does not cause cancer

• Show All
    • 4d

-1 for adding nothing to the discussion.

• 4d

Who cares?

Recommended myTakes