How would you feel if it turned out vaccines did more harm than good?

Technically, they could put anything they want in a vaccine and you wouldn't have a clue. Let's say they added something that caused feelings of gender ambiguity in humans. I mean, there does seem to be an epidemic of sorts taking place in regards to this.

We were told tobacco, mercury (fillings), and fluoride (in water and dental products) were good for us. All are allegedly potential cancer risks. You may still be on the fence about fluoride, but there is at least a ton of controversy surrounding it.

I posted the following video as a response to another question, but I think it deserves a few more eyes:

@ 2:20 Bill says that if done right, VACCINES, health care (lack of, or shitty doctors), and reproductive health services (abortions), can help reduce population growth.

Fluoride advertisement.
Fluoride advertisement.
4d
Interestingly, Billionaire Bill's father was head of Planned Parenthood.. the guys in charge of killing babies.

49

Most Helpful Guys

• ”Let's say they added something that caused feelings of gender ambiguity in humans.” - yeah, gender ambiguity is not possible.

As for vaccines, I think the truth is in the middle. Its a fact many diseases were practically eradicated with vaccines, but its also a fact that we never had more people whose children suffered negative consequences from vaccines.