If You Were Diagnosed With Cancer, Would You Get A Second Opinion?

• Yes, absolutely.
  • No, itโ€™s not necessary. They know what their doing.
  • Depends how I feel about the doctor.
    Vote C

69

Most Helpful Guy

• I would and I'd immediately go seek an alternative treatment. There are folks out there with evidence of resolving malignant cancer (not benign) using energy (as I hear it) and other methods. The dr's cut, drugs, lazer zap is just a solution.

I've had good results with dr's and I've seen multiple cases of "you need surgery" with 3rd and 4th matching opinions... and they were all wrong. Don't trust any of it, trust in your own internal compass. They are more like horses with blinders on... they see only what they choose to see within the scope of their knowledge. It does not mean they are right, or the solution is right.

We put these people on a pedestal for their 10rs of experience. but they are trained in a limited way, within a system that is corrupted by $.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. During cancer treatment you end up seeing several kinds of doctors so if you don't have it, someone would mention it.

I might get a second opinion if they believe it's not going to be treatable.