If You Were Diagnosed With Cancer, Would You Get A Second Opinion?

• Yes, absolutely.
    Vote A
  • No, itโ€™s not necessary. They know what their doing.
    Vote B
  • Depends how I feel about the doctor.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would and I'd immediately go seek an alternative treatment. There are folks out there with evidence of resolving malignant cancer (not benign) using energy (as I hear it) and other methods. The dr's cut, drugs, lazer zap is just a solution.

I've had good results with dr's and I've seen multiple cases of "you need surgery" with 3rd and 4th matching opinions... and they were all wrong. Don't trust any of it, trust in your own internal compass. They are more like horses with blinders on... they see only what they choose to see within the scope of their knowledge. It does not mean they are right, or the solution is right.

We put these people on a pedestal for their 10rs of experience. but they are trained in a limited way, within a system that is corrupted by $.

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. During cancer treatment you end up seeing several kinds of doctors so if you don't have it, someone would mention it.

I might get a second opinion if they believe it's not going to be treatable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, I would. A family friend of ours was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer, so they took several lymph nodes out and ran a second test on them only to find out they weren't cancerous at all, and didn't need to be removed. ๐Ÿ˜• A second opinion is always a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get a 2nd opinion under the following circumstances: I didn't agree withe the treatment (amputation/ removal) and weigh my options. Yes, a person sees several doctors after diagnosis but you'll be surprised with how many people don't stop to question another doctor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably stay with the first doctor depending on if I know he's a good doctor or not, but I would want to at least get a second opinion as well, in case. I mean it's cancer..

0|0
    0|0
  • "C" Cancer But always Best to Get it Checked Out again. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I think that would be essential for something so serious.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, it is better to be absolutely certain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah i would go and party but that's me

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I trust my doc.