How do you perform under stress?

How do you perform under stress?

47

47
  • Terribly. I can't think straight, I'm tired all the time, I eat too much or too little, I get sick and feel generally terrible (it happens every couple of months thanks to uni deadlines). It affects my mood and, consequently, my relationships. I know when I am stressed though and actively do my best to keep a positive perspective and try to reduce feelings of stress as quickly as possible as I know it's damaging for the body and brain.

• Better than I do normally actually... I’m a good multitasker but I’ve always excelled when it’s crunch time and people are pushing for their projects. My brain just seems to have an extra gear that only kicks in under stress (and excessive coffee)

• I can do pretty good, considering the type of work that I do, I'm an emergency vet tech and work with both common pets and exotics. I've seen and dealt with tons of high-stress instances and have learned to deal with it.

• That depends on the kind of stress, and where it comes from. Sometimes well, sometimes I get frustrated

• Terribly. I get very stupid if I have a lot on my plate.

• I naturally withstand the pressure since i know for myself.

• Terribly. I make silly silly mistakes

• Very well. I am an ISTP.

• I've been to prison, make your own conclusion

• Up to a point I'm fine, then I just zone out.

• I get hard on myself and remind myself I’m ugly and worthless