Dear high schoolers and gym goers, why the actual **** do you block people’s mirror in the gym?

I’m not understanding this at all. Do you people suffer from Asperger’s syndrome and you cannot understand social cues to move the fk out of my way? High schoolers literally started a convo in front of me as I start each set of mine. I asked them to move in a rude tone. They laughed it off. About a good 5 secs later a guy in his 30s came and blocked to do his shrugs. He left and then another 5 secs later an old tall man comes in front and does tricep extension with a dumbbell. Another day a girl comes in front and does squats. I should mention that all the people that do this in the dumbell area are people who hit the gym ONCE. They are lazy undedicated fools that go once a month and expect some gain. If you are doing this, just quit because you’re not going to make your New Years resolution come true. Harsh but that is the truth. To all the new gym goers out there looking to go to a gym, please view a video as to what YOU SHOULD DO and what YOU SHOULD NOT DO in a gym setting.

21