I have been sick for 3 weeks , do you think it's more than a regular cold or flu?

I have taken a ton of amoxicillin and they weren't effective.
Updates:
1d
I'm better now , thank you all for your great advices

4|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Antibiotics don't help when you have a cold or the flu.
    Just go to your doctor and ask him/her what to do, don't just go around using antibiotics unresponsibly.
    Take some harmless paracetamol to help with headaches, some nasal spray to clesr your nose, and anti-nausea medication if you really feel shit. You can take those safely by yourself.

Also, you should probably know the difference between a simple cold and the flu. If you're “feeling somewhat sick“, you have a cold. If you're so miserable that you can't get out of bed, can't just go to the doctor, can hardly eat and have pain everywhere, then that's most likely the flu.

Another option is a bacterial infection. Just call your doctor, or go to him/her if you're able to, and follow their advice.
    DON'T take more antibiotics, that's just stupid.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe you need a stronger dose, or you may not have an infection. Amoxicillin will only work if you have an infection. The flu can take weeks to get out of your system. If you aren't getting any better at all, you should see your doctor. After 3 weeks you should be slowly getting better if it's a cold or flu. There should be even a little improvement in your health

I hope you feel better soon

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Because you have taken a ton of the wrong thing. And it is a prescription drug, so what doctor prescribed a ton of the wrong stuff for you?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should go to the doctor to find out exactly what’s wrong. And be very careful with antibiotics, you’ll end up building up a resistance to them if you use them carelessly like that.

1|1
    0|0
  • You shouldn’t ever use antibiotics unless your doctor tells you to. Immunity against antibiotics is a major problem. You should probably see a doctor because three weeks is longer than a regular cold or flu takes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Amoxicillin won't really help with cold or flu, it just helps with Infection or inflamatory stuff , like sore throat etc
    better go to a doctor and that amoxicillin ain't the right medicine

1|1
    0|0
  • You want to be careful of that hun... go to the doctors

1|1
    0|0
  • What symptoms are bothering you?

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

Pelvis bones hurting along with my spinal cord.

• Show All
    • 1d

Nope didn't went to gym , and no urination issue , I got better now after taking a special medicine, thanks for your opinion

• 1d

No worries. Glad you are better

• Gecmis olsun. Name limon iç

0|1
    0|0
  • MY EXACT SEDIMENT!!!
    Glad you are Now Okay. xx

0|2
    0|0
  • Go back to your doctor

0|1
    0|0