How important is fitness in your life?

How much worried are you about your health? And what do you do to keep yourself in good shape?

How important is fitness in your life?
How important is fitness in your life?

1936

Most Helpful Guys

• Somewhat.

I go to the gym 5x a week and I think it's a good habit, which is why I want to maintain it, that's probably the main reason, kind of like stubbornness.

It's like the only form of physically activity I do and it helps my body look better and I work hard to look my best, according to me, even before I joined the gym (grooming-wise), so this is just another step to improve myself physically.

I'm not really an outgoing person, but this helps me get out more and do something good physically, otherwise I'd be inside all day.

It's also good for the mind too, as I just focus on my workouts and not really anything, unless, I have to go somewhere soon after, as I hate rushing it.

Another important thing to state about me going to the gym, is going at the right time, I don't want to go when it's packed out, as you can't really work out then and I'd rather go in the day, to get it out of the way.

There's more to it than just exercising though, as I couldn't definitely benefit from a better diet.

• Working out helps me stay centered. If I don’t work out regularly I have trouble sleeping, concentrating, even digesting food properly. I work out 2 hours every Monday Wednesday and Friday. I’d work out more often if I was able, but my schedule doesn’t permit it. I also try to eat healthier than most people, and that doesn’t mean less food it just means better choices. Fitness to me isn’t about my appearance, although looking better is nice; it’s about making myself feel better.

• Well thats so great that you are putting efforts to keep your mind towards one goal, fitness always give self confidence and you know that better right? Keep going bro good luck

Most Helpful Girls

• It's a necessity for me: physically and mentally.
    I got into fitness about 5-6 years ago because I was grossly overweight, unhappy with my looks, and worse of all, my family has so many medical conditions: from hypertension to diabetes. So to keep from popping pills, I decided to change things.

Now I'm healthy and pretty much addicted to exercise! 💪
    I workout 5-6 days a week. And while I still have a bit more weight to go until I'm done, I love how far I've come and the work I've put in.

• I love your dedication towards fitness and i am sure it gonna motivate lot of people, thanks for sharing your personal experience with us 😄

• Aww, thank you! I just hope others that are afraid or hate working out will at least try to change- if nothing else, to improve their health and well being 🙂

• You know it helps a lot when a healthy and fit person walks in public at least 10 out of 40 gets motivated and look for a way to be like them, so i must say you are the dedication for the people around you

• Decently important. I do a lot of stretching and whatnot cause I like being able to bend myself in half whenever I want. I recently started lifting weights and trying to build some muscle, and I eat relatively healthy a lot of the time. I noticeably feel better since I started.