Are you for or against vaccinations?

I'm for vaccinations. I understand that there are many people who are against it. But why is that so?

Are you for or against vaccines?
Are you for or against vaccines?
  • I'm for vaccinations.
  • I'm against vaccinations.

1923

Most Helpful Guys

• I consider refusing to vaccinate your child in spite of vaccine availability, or a clear lack of contraindication (like an allergy, or immune disease) to be CHILD ABUSE.

Where TF do you think Polio and Smallpox went? They just POOF! disappeard for no reason?

You don't even have to be an immunologist to understand that vaccines are mostly safe and effective. There is NO EXCUSE to withold vaccination of a child where it's not contraindicated.

I will go as far to say that unless it is a true emergency, I will explicitly and emphatically refuse to treat an unvaccinated child in my clinic, partly for their own protection, and for the protection of my other patients.

If you are an anti-vaxxer, know that your deeply uninformed decisions endanger the life of your child as well as everyone they come in contact with, especially those with a weakened immune system (e. g. elderly people, newborns, asthmatics, cancer patients, transplant patients... etc.)

• I once almost choked to death while eating food. I did my own research and discovered that I am not alone. Thousands of people choke every year while eating, and hundreds of those people die. That's why I don't feed my kids. It's dangerous. Now plenty of people will point out that food supposedly "prevents starvation," and that might be true, but it's not fair to completely ignore all the dangers food poses, like choking, allergies, gingivitis, and garlic breath. I'm just saying, do your own research and decide what you think is best for your kids. If you choose to give your kids potentially deadly food, that's your problem, but as a parent, I don't think the government has any right to tell me that I need to feed my kids.

Most Helpful Girls

• Anyone against vaccinations lack scientific knowledge.

• Ignorant people are against vaccinations.