Do you think it’s worth it to get swoll-fit over the coarse of the next decade with this body shape?

Do you think it’s worth it to get swoll-fit over the coarse of the next decade with this body shape? My concern is that my torso is too short compared to my legs for it to make it proportional. I’m 6ft and 230 lbs. overweight BMI and I don’t know if I would like what my shoulder to core ratio would be. If it’s the same thing just skinnier then I’ll might look weird.
What are your options? Thx?Do you think it’s worth it to get swoll-fit over the coarse of the next decade with this body shape?Do you think it’s worth it to get swoll-fit over the coarse of the next decade with this body shape?Do you think it’s worth it to get swoll-fit over the coarse of the next decade with this body shape?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm exactly your height and weight, but much older. You have good muscle development, but are packing at least 20 pounds in excess body fat. The professional and amateur body builders (including bikini class females) I work out with all say that diet is 70%, 30% training. My suggestion is an ultra high protein low carb, low calorie diet. Dont worry about that proportion shit. Be proud of yourself for developing a great body. Good luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • There are much better reasons to be fit than appearance. Like living longer is kinda important. Feeling good is important too. Enjoying working out is important.

You can get "swole-fit" if you want. Or you can get regular fit. Just don't sit on your ass eating chips all day, then die from a heart attack at 45.

I have the same kind of torso to leg ratio. Stop worrying about stuff like that. It shouldn't make any difference.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg lol nobody cares about how proportionate torso is vs the legs, literally noone notices this shit. get fit, you will feel better about yourself, feel better in general, have more energy. a fit body is always better than unhealthy weight body

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We're the same height except I'm about 60 pounds lighter. I've started working out five times a week. I'm currently trying to bulk up too to make those muscles gains. From what I can see you can probably just maintain your normal 2500 calorie intake and just workout serveral times a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • “Swol-fit”?

Care to translate that to non gym-douche English?

0|1
    0|0
  • You should get in shape and stop finding excuses not to do it
    Any body that is fit is better than the one that isn't

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem well balanced to me but you should do more cardio

0|0
    0|0
  • Swoll-fit?
    A coarse decade?

0|0
    0|0
  • You’ll get more confidence being better shape

1|0
    0|0
  • what is going on right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is. What is your chest and waist size?

0|0
    0|0
  • You might be better served taking a grammar refresher.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes