What is the coolest looking muscle on a guy?

Girls. What muscle you you find attractive? Guys. What muscle has the cool factor and the don’t mess with me look? Arms? Pecs? Traps?

35

Most Helpful Guys

• So many guys starting out focus on the ones they can see in the mirror. But the real trick is to focus on the ones you can't easily see in the mirror. The entire back, rear delts, and lats. Abs are overrated and worrying about them will probably hold you back.

Obviously you will want to train legs, traps and neck too. I've found the best way of building muscle is training daily, with one day off.

Read this to get an idea, but it's not for beginners

aesthetic-physiques.com/.../

• Basically builds up the back muscles and other muscles people don’t think about. Needs to be a balance of building up all the muscles.

• Yes, I think compound full body is the best way. So many do splits of some kind but the body works as a unit. I focus more on by back temporarily because I only focused on chest when I didn't know any better. But I mostly do full body.

• I do full body workouts sometimes. 3 times a month or so. I focused at first mostly on the arms and chest. My arms are pretty overdeveloped and chest is too. I need to start working my back and legs. Traps as well.

• Build it all and let them take their pick

• Yeah. I guess I need to get big everywhere.

• They're good for keeping track of progress, but ultimately it's how you look that counts. Take pics and track progress that way. Nobody knows what the numbers mean anyway

• I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think delts are underrated and can be really sexy... but pecs & thighs are always good choices.
    by the way, it's not always about how big they are, well defined and sculpted are key as well.