Have You Ever Used African Black Soap For Your Face and/or Body?

If so, how did it work for you?Have You Ever Used African Black Soap For Your Face and/or Body?

187

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, I have. The Shea Moisture though is not as efficient as the organic raw Black African soap. I’ve tried both and I think the organic one is more efficient. It’s great for acne, dark spots, scars and so on...

www.ebay.com/.../24003999421

• I've used it before but I don't remember liking it. I don't know why, it probably just didn't leave a big impression on me. I don't remember if it worked well too. I think it made my skin feel weird tbh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only Shea butter lotion, never knew about this one in soap