Sorry if this is tmi, but how can I get rid of bum acne?

It makes me so self conscious and I would love to know any causes or ways to get rid of it.

Thanks x

52

52
  • Stop sitting on dirty toliet seats, change in diet, and you can apply some alcohol or acne fighting stuff to the affected area. Also acne can come from dry skin. So keep it moisturized down there all day. If you need to cover the bum acne with pimple band aids to aid with faster healing. Lastly you need to apply something that evens the tone and gets rid of the dark marks left behind. I would recommend Murad environmental shield dark spot serum. Hope this helps. 🖤

• Wear loose clothing so you don't irritate the acne and be gentle when you are washing ur butt. Also a good idea to shower after working out or a hot day so that sweat and oil isn't trapped in your pores

• Ohhh I feel your uncomfortable pain really when I was 14 I got
    So many spots on my bum and upper legs 😓

Tip 1 use toothpaste HONESTLY out it on before bed and let it dry it kills bacteria in teeth so also works on spots

Tip 2 wear lose fitting pants

Tips 3 wear thongs lmfao 😂 you don't want and material in contact
    With you till it heals

Hope it goes sooooon

• there's probably cream for it

• I'm dealing with them since 3 years ago

• Look for antibacterial soap and wash your butt with it but don't get it into your lady parts. You'll get a nasty yeast infection.
    If nothing helps see a dermatologist about it. I had bad acne between my breasts as a teenager and the doctor prescribed an oinment which got rid of it.

• wash your butt everyday and every night.