Have I put on muscle mass?

I've been training for 3 months, is my mind playing tricks on me or am I actually doing it right?Have I put on muscle mass?Have I put on muscle mass?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You literally just look like a skinnier version of me. I'd do what in doing now and that's the ketogenic diet. Don't confuse this with the keto diet. Ask your nutritionist about it to see if it's a safe route to take, and make modifications if necessary.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

I can't do keto, but thanks

• 7 d ago

I'm talking about the Ketogenic diet, it's a far improved version of it

• 7 d ago

I don't eat meat though, so I don't think i could do it

• Looks like you put on a little bit. Your traps look fuller and your delts look less flat. Your arms look a little fuller, too. In the first pic, your upper arm dips in above the elbow, but it's even with it in the second.

Good work. Keep going

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Is progress meant to be this slow?

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Add 200/day, mostly protein, until you're gaining about a pound every week or two.

• 7 d ago

I meant to say add 200/day every week

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to tell. You need more photo variety.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not really visible there except maybe for your traps.
    How has your strength progressed?
    I suggest you keep measurements of arms, legs , chest legs etc.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Yeah measurements is a good idea, strength has been great, 35kg up on bench, 50 on squats 50 pm deadlifts, 15kg on OHP

• 7 d ago

That is pretty good progress. Maybe eat more protein and increase volume.

• here's how it works : neurologial adaption comes first and muscle mass later.

Your nervous system optimizes itself to activate your current muscle fibers and to learn movements to perform them better.

Once your body realizes that it needs more mass to move more weight it will add more muscle fibers if you eat in a caloric surplus

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. What's your diet and routine look like? Are you eating at a caloric surplus and lifting heavy?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

First month I was eating at maintenance because someone told me I should, but then I ate at a surplus for the last 2 month's, yeah I'm lifting heavy and the weights are flying up

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Learning what works for you from a training and dietary perspective will really benefit you. Like some people don't benefit from the keto diet at all for their liver doesn't really produce keytones in the way that it needs to in order for your body to respond to it. Or they just don't produce insulin in the way that would make it work.

Everyone's body is different and it's based on genetics. It takes some time to really get it down. Took me about a year of training, and when I figured everything out, I blew the fuck up. Ask family members who have lifted.

• 7 d ago

Try eating simple fast digesting carbs post workout as well. It helped me out a lot.

• I can't really tell. Why dont you use a measuring tape?

0|0
    0|0
  • ... looks ok to me

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Do you think I'm doing something wrong, or is muscle growth supposed to be this slow?

• 7 d ago

i dont have a clue... all muscles i have are grown naturally... never done anything special to grew them and i hate sports xD

• Umm, hmmm I bit I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • nope i see nuffin

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not training enough, 3 months and you got zero results, you got to eat a lot more clean cut calories, eat lots of fibre, work out 5-6 days a week, working different muscle groups each day, and push your limits while still doing 10-12 reps every time, I garentee you will see obvious changes in 3 months if you stick to that lifestyle religiously

0|0
    0|0
  • for max speed growth of muscle size, eat as much as you can (good stuff like protein) work 101 in the gym, i would work out sometimes feeling sick, and get adequate sleep, at least 8-9 hrs, sleep is very very important. there is big differnece between 1 hr sleep,5hr sleep and 8 hr sleep.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes