Have I put on muscle mass?

I've been training for 3 months, is my mind playing tricks on me or am I actually doing it right?Have I put on muscle mass?Have I put on muscle mass?

210

Most Helpful Guys

• You literally just look like a skinnier version of me. I'd do what in doing now and that's the ketogenic diet. Don't confuse this with the keto diet. Ask your nutritionist about it to see if it's a safe route to take, and make modifications if necessary.

• 7 d ago

I can't do keto, but thanks

• 7 d ago

I'm talking about the Ketogenic diet, it's a far improved version of it

• 7 d ago

I don't eat meat though, so I don't think i could do it

• Looks like you put on a little bit. Your traps look fuller and your delts look less flat. Your arms look a little fuller, too. In the first pic, your upper arm dips in above the elbow, but it's even with it in the second.

Good work. Keep going

• 7 d ago

Is progress meant to be this slow?

• 7 d ago

Add 200/day, mostly protein, until you're gaining about a pound every week or two.

• 7 d ago

I meant to say add 200/day every week

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to tell. You need more photo variety.