Went to doctor for yeast infection?

Anonymous
I went for the 2nd time to my doctor because of itching, swelling, redness, burning, and because fluconazole didn’t work.

She took a swab, and it felt really uncomfortable. Discomfort. I’m not sure if she actually pushed it into my vagina because last time she told me i had an extremely small vaginal opening (microperforate hymen). She says it appears to be yeast again and will give me pills.

Anyways, im uncomfortable not and it hurt to pee. There was no blood, but it felt like aloft of pressure. I’m going to see someone about my hymen next month.

ANYWAYS, my question is, should it hurt for a bit, is that expected? I mean i’ve never put anything in there so I guess my body is not used to it? Did she actually put it IN my vagina? Because I don’t know if she can do that because the openin is so small

I would just like to know if others expierience this after a vaginal swab
Went to doctor for yeast infection?
2
2