Do your clothing sizes differ based on body part?

I often do. I'm 5'0 and 84 pounds. My bust and hips often yield smaller clothing sizes than does my waist. For example, according to this brand, my bust (30in) and hip (33in) measurements are a size zero, and my waist measurement is a size 3 (25.5in).
In other brands, sometimes my waist is a size 0 & my bust and hips are below 0. Sometimes, fortunately, they're about the same clothing size.

How about you? Here's a chart from which you can draw your conclusions.
Chart for ladies, according to which I'm below 0 for bust, 0 for hip, and 5 for waist. :(
Guys can participate also
Guys can participate also
If your measurement for a specific body part isn't on one of the charts, then go by whatever size is closest to your measurement. (For example, my bust size 30 wasn't on the chart, so I went with the closest measurement which was 32 and thus a size 0.)

If you don't know the answer & can't be bothered to measure, please choose the last option.
My waist measurements yield the same clothing size as my hips & chest
My waist measurements yield a larger clothing size than either my hips or chest, but the same clothing size as the other
My waist measurements yield a larger clothing size than either my hips or chest, but a smaller clothing size than the other
Vote C
My waist measurements yield a larger clothing size than both my hips and chest
Vote D
My waist measurements yield a smaller clothing size than either my hips or chest, but the same clothing size as the other
Vote E
My waist measurements yield a smaller clothing size than both my hips and chest
Vote F
I don't know
Vote G
GirlGuy
10
7