Got dumped and need to lose weight please help ?

Sheenashmeena
Taken the last time I allowed her to be full
A decent before and after the one on the left is I think January 2018
ok, so long story short! I started a new job in January of this year and well gained a ton of “stress weight!” Well I decided to get back out on the dating scene a few weeks ago and it seems my extra lbs are a total guy repellant! I’ve gotten quite the comments 😡So I recently started a diet to get rid of all the weight I gained from stress eating and snacking all day at work... and yea drinking beer and going to sleep with a gut full of beer and pizza😭😭😭 and I am used to going to sleep with a full tummy but I’ve been having my last small meal at 5 pm which is Somtimes just a keto shake and omg my belly is extremely dissatisfied with that. Lol it is so damn noisy and gurgley and omg is she complaining about not having her beer and pizza before bed lol can anyone help with any tips and why the hell is she so demanding lol “she” being my newly grown belly aka guy repellant!!
October 2017
October 2017
8 mo
Also what’s with guys being so against the belly?
10
4