Do you get massages for the actual purpose of treating muscle and tissue pain or tightness, or for a desired happy ending, or both?

Do you get massages for the actual purpose of treating muscle and tissue pain or tightness, or for a desired happy ending, or both?
A. For the treatment of muscle and tissue pain, tightess and soreness only
Vote A
B. For both A above and for the happy ending equally
Vote B
C. The massage is nice but the happy ending is what I care about the most and would choose that from a girl, or guy, that really know what they are doing, over the massage any day if I had to !
Vote C
D. I do it for simple relaxation and nothing else
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Happy Ending Massage, or Not" survey
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion