I'm worried about my mother's health?

My mom is a smoker. I've never really liked it and it's been going on since I was a kid and even further back. She hasn't been on the extreme side and has only taken like 2 cigarettes a day. She has been able to stop for a few years but soon got back to it again. She's never had any severe issues either and has always been relatively healthy. But she has always been very thin. Of course this could be genetics too because her father was also very thin and I've always been underweight. But there's more to it. Mom loves photography so she usually wants to take pictures of everything we see. But it takes her a while because she's shaking like crazy. I can hear her frustration. She is at the verge of tears because she can't take a picture without shaking. It used to be just a little bit of shakiness, but today I watched a video she had posted on her facebook. The video was shaking a lot and I almost cried because I got so worried. I am so worried that she's gone too far. I think she did a blood test that showed she was healthy rn, but that could still change. I don't want to lose my mom. Is there any way I could help my mother stop smoking? I've told her to stop and she's tried nicotine gum and such but she says it is too strong for her. I don't know what to do... I'm just really worried. My grandpa died thanks to smoking... I just can't understand why she would smoke after losing her father to that same thing...
I'm worried about my mother's health?
Add Opinion