I want to watch a drama but one of the young actors just passed away. . Have you ever been watching a show and an actor passed away?

sejla
I had just started watching the Korean Drama Love with Flaws. I had finished the first 2 episodes when the news broke that one of the major actors in the drama had passed away. His family will probably not release the cause of death but from how his co-stars posted about him it sounds like he was suffering from depression. It really makes me sad when I think about it.

What is unusual in this case is that the entire drama was prefilmed so there won't be any replacement. A few watching have said they've felt like laughing in some scenes but, also, felt sad at the same time. I think I'll have to wait until all the episodes air so I can watch it all in one piece and be sad and whatever other emotion I feel all at once. It would feel like a disservice to the other actors and staff as well to him if I didn't watch it at some point. He must have just pushed through to complete this drama.

This is the third young actor/singer that has passed away in the last 2 months. I'm sure that reflects what is going on in the general population in Korea daily and world wide.

I've only had this happen 2 others times. Once when I watching Chico and the Man years ago and the star Freddie Prinze died from suicide and the other time when John Ritter was in 8 Simple Rules. He died from an artery tear. My daughter experienced a rough patch when the actor from Glee passed away from overdose. She was like in middle school at the time.

Cha in Ha. Described as a shy sweet guy by his co- stars.
t
t
10 mo
I think I'm going to wait until either half or all the drama is finished to watch it. That way if I'm emotional I get it all done with. Maybe I'll change my mind but for right now that is what's I'm thinking.
4
6