Weight loss is turning in to weight maintain?

justafoolisall
So for at least 1-2 months I’ve been in calorie deficit. I’ve worked out I need 2000-2100 calories a day to maintain and have been sticking to 1200 calories in order to lose weight. It started off good and went from 13st 10lb to 13st 5lb at my lowest and I’ve been seeming to bounce between maintaining and gaining a lb or to since then jumping from 13st 6-7lb.

i had the idea that aslong as I count calories I can eat whatever I want (trying to eat a little healthy too) I don’t stop myself from eating crisps, chocolate or anything like that as long as it is within my day calorie intake.

i am at a complete loss as to why no weight is coming off. The only way in the past that I have been able to lose weight is to go in to complete starvation and eat the least food I possible could - it became a game and I’m seeing myself dipping in to that again as I’m so frustrated.

please any help as to why this is happening and what I can do will be so appreciated thank you ☹️
7
0