Is it still worth it for me to start working out to look good?

Anonymous
I am 25 years old and been wanting to get into perfect shape for a view years already. I am not overweight but skinny fat. I don't like how I look.
I always said to myself it's to hard to get where I want to be. I want a perfectly lean and defined physique. I don't feel good with my life and I can't feel good in my body. I don't have a partner because of my insecurities.
But I know it will probably take me a view years to achieve my goals and honestly I already feel old.
I feel like my clock is ticking and I don't know if it's worth working for the right body anymore and if I am gonna be wanted anymore in a view years. I know it's good for health reasons but thats not the point here. I am talking primarily about the asthetic.
I picture myself getting fit but taking too long and then being too old to benefit from my looks.
I know I can't reverse time but the thought
makes me so unmotivated.
I want to do it but I wanna do it with a good feeling not a depressed one.
6
1