How much water do you drink daily? Weekly? (See more below)?

DizzyDesii
Okay so I typically drink water like twice a week probably 🤷‍♀️ But on occasion i’ll do my exes challenge of drinking 9 bottles a day. I want to do this daily but i can never keep it up for more than a week. Why is it everytime i do this challenge, my body gets really hot? Like my boobs, neck, forehead, etc is all really really warm rn. It did this yesterday when i drank 9 and its doing it today although i’ve only reached for bottle 3 rn. Is it just because my body isn't used to it? Or maybe because im drinking water that i never refrigerated? And grrr usually i only have to pee like twice a day but these 9 bottles make me go every hours 😷 I feel hella energetic though haha
#FeelFreeToList #QuenchYourThirst
9 mo
Okay so im about to finish bottle 4 but my thighs are really hot rn and im peeing like 2-3 times an hour at this point. I started drinking around 10am. Its about to be 12 noon. Should i drink the next 5 bottles now? Or save them for later today? I have to chug them down close together otherwise incant keep up the habit. I really dont like the taste of water
9 mo
Okay so i learned a lot like um bottled water may not be the healthiest... and that you're only posed to drink 1-2 (16.9 fl oz) of water an hour... i was drink 4-5 an hour... and yea i was chugging it lmao... apparently the kidney can only process about 2 of those an hour... and also my body only needed like 4-7 bottles a day... not 9... guess my ex was tryna kill me 👀 no wonder my bottle felt burning hot and i was peein 3 times an hour this weekend 🙈
86
33