Girls, Are pimples means my breasts infected.. Please I need help?

Nadine79789
I have a huge breasts since I was young.. But in recent weeks I'm starting to notice some pimples around my nipple.. I tried to using some cream to cover them but they won't go.. My roommate is gay she loves to suck on them hard. and she also like rubing her hand around the nipples and pulling them.. it hurts me and I tell her to stop it.. But she say it makes her satisfied they are soft and she enjoys it. She even said that I should let her pop the pimples.. I refused at first saying " maybe it will make it worst..! She said don't worry it won't just squeeze your breast together for me. When I did she started popping each one of them both breasts. She was enjoying squeezing and popping them. But I was in real pain because of her long nails.. and when it bleeds she just uses her saliva to remove the blood and rub it. i suggested using disinfectant but she said no need just don't wear your bra for half anhour and don't touch them.. they looked red nd puffy afterwards I was scared and I told her she said "its not my fault your breast excretes a lot of oil".. I think she is just using me and not listening or care about my feeling.. But should I do something about my breast. the pimples are worst and more are they infected? plz!.
1