Do you live in any of the places which have had outbreaks of the Wuhan coronavirus? And how concerned are you about the pandemic?

DevilsAdvocator
OMG, I DO, that's SCARY AF
Yes I do, and it's a bit worrisome
Sure I do, but I'm not bothered
Vote C
No I don't, but I'm still terrified
Vote D
No I don't, but it's still a trifle disconcerting
Vote E
No I don't, so I'm not concerned at all
Vote F
GirlGuy
5 mo
UPDATE (24hrs later): Since the wikimaps didn't automatically update:
upload.wikimedia.org/.../...reak_World_Map.svg.png

upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._United_States.svg.png

Along with a warning from the Chinese- those infected may not show symptoms for up to 14 DAYS, but can still infect others...
5 mo
So, in the last 24 hrs, we've now got confirmed cases in Canada (Toronto), California (Orange County & Los Angeles) & Malaysia; along with new suspected cases in Indonesia, Pakistan, Russia, Turkey, Austria, Portugal, Lithuania, and Colorado. With a total of 56 deaths, and 56 recoveries, worldwide thus far...
3 mo
Updating this yet again, another 28 days+ later, and...
Yeah, the world looks pretty fucked. But not just by the virus itself, and its direct toll; by the panic induced by it, which have just gone and all but ensured that we'll be heading into yet another global recession, and given the world's governments cassus-belli to strip away nearly every freedom we have...
4
8