Do you live in any of the places which have had outbreaks of the Wuhan coronavirus? And how concerned are you about the pandemic?

DevilsAdvocator
Do you live in any of the places which have had outbreaks of the Wuhan coronavirus? And how concerned are you about the pandemic?
OMG, I DO, that's SCARY AF
Vote A
Yes I do, and it's a bit worrisome
Vote B
Sure I do, but I'm not bothered
Vote C
No I don't, but I'm still terrified
Vote D
No I don't, but it's still a trifle disconcerting
Vote E
No I don't, so I'm not concerned at all
Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
5 mo
UPDATE (24hrs later): Since the wikimaps didn't automatically update:
upload.wikimedia.org/.../...reak_World_Map.svg.png

upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._United_States.svg.png

Along with a warning from the Chinese- those infected may not show symptoms for up to 14 DAYS, but can still infect others...
5 mo
So, in the last 24 hrs, we've now got confirmed cases in Canada (Toronto), California (Orange County & Los Angeles) & Malaysia; along with new suspected cases in Indonesia, Pakistan, Russia, Turkey, Austria, Portugal, Lithuania, and Colorado. With a total of 56 deaths, and 56 recoveries, worldwide thus far...
3 mo
Updating this yet again, another 28 days+ later, and...
upload.wikimedia.org/.../...reak_World_Map.svg.png
Yeah, the world looks pretty fucked. But not just by the virus itself, and its direct toll; by the panic induced by it, which have just gone and all but ensured that we'll be heading into yet another global recession, and given the world's governments cassus-belli to strip away nearly every freedom we have...
Add Opinion