Anyone who takes Kratom; How does it make you feel, what is your dose, and what is your experience?

Stingray444
I'm trying out Kratom tomorrow to help out my mood lately... I've heard it can be just as deadly/risky as any euphoriant (if you use it wrongly), Although, somehow this is Not illegal in Any state, but most of all, it is safe for the most part for how & what I'm using it with.

Anyways, please don't answer unless you've taken/had experience with Kratom... Because I can already feel the negative replies...

I'm just curious to know people's experience with Kratom, or if anyone you know has. Does it make you feel better? Does it make you eat more/less? Do you act differently? Does it give you hallucinations or make you off balance? Short/long term effects? What is your Dose? Just anything that you think you should share from your experience (s)... Thank you :)
1
1