Last night was HORRIBLE. Worst yet. Thank you for your support- it was distracting 😛.. Does anyone have a cold or flu 😷 🤒 🤧 ?

Last night was HORRIBLE. Worst yet. Thank you for your support- it was distracting πŸ˜›.. Does anyone have a cold or flu 😷 πŸ€’ 🀧 ?
Fever finally broke just now πŸ˜… ... It was 101 just like 20 minutes ago. It has been fluctuating, But it has not gone all the way down to near normal (95.5 for me) till now.

I hope it’s a turning point.

Thanks again you guys for distracting me.. I was too embarrassed to call anyone that I have to look in the eye after the fact πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
Yes I’m sick... derails below ( optional 😎)
No I’m not sick. thankfully.
GirlGuy
4 mo

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈI give up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Enjoy your freedom !!!’ 🎈🎈🎈 🎈

😑 😠 😑 .. I knew it was too soon to celebrate πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ... Since this is lasting forever anyhow.. Should I at least try to get fresh air? β†—
4 mo
Haha awesome so many of you are NOT sick. I feel like such a LOSER 😛

I mentioned my Dr came in, spoke extensively , suggested a litany tests, walked out, never returned GHOSTED 😁🤦‍♀️

What I do know is I do Not Have the flu... Be nice to know more than a negative 😒

I feel better chill wise worse In Other ways. But that can be indicative of stuff breaking up I guess 🤷‍♀️

Temp is still 101

I’ll get blood work tomorrow.

Thank you for your well wishes , be well yourself
💜😇💜
18
4