😡 😠 😡 .. I knew it was too soon to celebrate 🤦‍♀️... Since this is lasting forever anyhow.. Should I at least try to get fresh air?

it seems like kist an hour ago I was happy 😃 oh well... 🤦‍♀️
😒 😑 😒
😒 😑 😒
... have a nice day 👋 👋 👋

oh and I didn't take any Tylenol. Don’t see the point , yet.

mrmr is losing Patience with me. I’m Going to have to get someone to walk him, which is hilarious, bc I’m the person people get to help out with their animals.
🚶‍♀️ 🚶‍♀️ 🚶‍♀️ Yes go for a walk, if you are not too dizzy. 😇
🛌 🛌 🛌 Wait it out and rest, even if that takes a decade. 🤨
GirlGuy
4 mo
I’m going to the dr later.. so that will be my walk.

Thanks!! 😊
4 mo
So dr came in all smiles. very attentive. asked like 100 questions. I had all kinds of notes I was saving for after the flu test. She was meant to come back to run a battery of tests to figure out what is going on for all these months.

Well A tech came in, did the flu test - negative both Strain A and strain B.

I walked to the lobby pitch black. The receptionist had to chase the dr to her car to get my slip so I can get blood work. Tomorrow -bc closed😒🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

My dr ghosted me 😂😂😂😐
15
7