My boyfriend is really into fitness and eating clean and im more relaxed, I do care about myself and my hygiene but there are days where I cba?

Anonymous
He is super into eating the same clean meals everyday and doesn't like to be influenced by someone around him who likes their good food quite a lot of the time, in the beginning i used to not brush my teeth before bed and after eating big meals with braces aswell which i know is not ok but i have them off now, and i brush them twice a day, but he used to be so put off by that which i understand and i think like a lot of people in this world, there are days when you just cannot be bothered to brush your teeth or wash your hair, eating like a slob, etc, its normal, but he's the complete opposite, he's super into his appearance and into eating healthy, so for him its a big difference, and he says its hard being around someone who eats different, who doesn't always take care of themselves, he says you do now but before you diddnt, what do I do about this situation, knowing we are so different.
3
1