Head slightly hurts when I squeeze a lump I found in breast, anybody had similar situation?

Anonymous
I'm not 45+

a few days ago my breasts became very sensitive and my period is due in about a week and a half maybe 2 at the most.

So sensitive breasts can be a sign as i've had it before my period
However, this time they are more sensitive so I started squeezing them and trying to find where exactly the discomfort came from.

I think i feel a small lump or 2 and I don't even know if they are lumps because I don't know what a lump feels like and i hardly ever squeeze my boobs.

when I squeeze where i feel the lump, it moves but it triggers a slight head age only at the touch of the lump

i stop touching it and headache subsides.

I did wake up 2 days with a mild headache but leaves as soon as i get up.

anybody here had a similar situation?

I know if my period does not come in due time, i will go to a doctor and also if it does come and this doesn't go away, i'm going to a doctor.

I'm simply asking here in case someone had a similar situation and found out what they had and possibly can rule out some scary thoughts.

i'm also not over 35
if that matters at all.
4 mo
Also both breasts are sensitive but only the right one triggers the headache pain, not the left one.
4 mo
I don't want to say this but i also had sex last month but he did not even go inside me so i don't even know if i can actually say i had sex.. we were naked and his thing was there and tried but could not go in at all... i really doubt this could be an early pregnancy issue when i don't think i can even be pregnant from that.. and i was also a virgin or still am if he could not go in. i am confused as to how to even explain myself.
3
4