Do you feel insecure about your looks after waking up?

tallandsweet
I've always either felt much better or much worse about my face after waking up. Sometimes, I look very puffy, my skin looks weird and my hair is all over the place, while other times, I wake up with a much nicer body and a much nicer face too.

My body usually improves when I sleep, especially when I worked out the night before I can see a difference. I should mention that I sleep with a benzoyl peroxide cream on my face about 20% of the time, hence my skin sometimes improves overnight.
Here's the thing. I've never had a boyfriend before, but I think that I like cuddling, though I know that I hate very warm/hot people (body heat). It makes me sweat and I don't like that. I just don't know about waking up next to someone, I can imagine that it's uncomfortable when they wake you through getting up, and I can also imagine that it's not exactly nice to wake up first and see the other person drool.

What do you think about this? Do you feel insecure about your looks after waking up?
Yes, most of the time
Yes, sometimes
Yes, occasionally
Vote C
No
Vote D
Other/It depends (specify below)
Vote E
GirlGuy
6
3