Am I right to think she might have a mental or personality disorder? What might it be?

Vjjjjjjjj
My daughter kept procrastinating this semester and didn't prepare for her exams in time, and when the time came to go take the exams, she had huge anxiety attacks and started crying and telling me that her classmates will be happy when she fails this semester and that she will fail it because she didn't prepare well.. she keeps obsessing over the thought that she doesn't HAVE to fail because thats what THEY want, to see her fail. She keeps crying and saying that they probably did something to manipulate her and trouble her mentally so that she doesn't succeed this semester (she is often top of her class, she was top of her class the last 2 semesters last year).. anyway she keeps obsessing over the thought that other people are plotting against her, that they spend nights planning and plotting and that they probably did something to her mentally because she doesn't feel like herself this semester and that she didn't study at all this semester (which is true, she skipped lots of classes too, she said because she was mentally exhausted and even through the year she would wake up at night and start crying heavily saying they called her ugly (they used to bully her on her looks last year yes) and that they succeeded in destroying her because she will fail this year) and that she will fail.
Heck she even said that they might be doing black magic to her to hurt her. Its my fault a bit because i believe in black magic and i used to stuff her head with that stuff.
Anyway I find her thoughts weird and obsessive.. are these people really trying to hurt my daughter or does she have problems.. mental ones?
Have you ever seen this before? What is this?
4 mo
She thinks people are envious of her and that they want to see her fail this semester.
43
14