Wanna rate each other's 'crazy'?

AmandaYVR
New game: We reveal some idiosyncracy about ourselves, and then others can rate how 'crazy' we are.

1-10, let's say?

I LOVE to fuzz shave my clothes, make sure they don't have pills on them. I hate pills.
I will also often pick off stray hairs, lint, etc. from my clothes (only at night when I'm sitting or lying down and not doing anything else much, just watching TV. I like to make my fabric smooth. It's often not possible though. Clothes get worn out, but you still keep them. And I don't buy a lot of synthetic fabrics. I don't like them. So natural fibres get this problem a lot.
I have two types of fuzz shavers (one electric handheld and one that looks like a pet fur brush with a sort of blade), and two hair/fur removal brushes/gloves. I don't care as much about the loose fuzz and all that. I mostly care about pills.

You can either play it cool and not reveal much, or go all out, and win the game.
So, like Rainman says, "Wheel... of... fortune! Look at this studio, filled with glamorous merchandise... fabulous and exciting bonus prizes"

Swing, batter, batter, batter, s-a-wing...
Edna Mode of The Incredibles
Edna Mode of 'The Incredibles'
You tell em, Edna. I think this often when Im giving advice to someone on here who needs motivation.
You tell 'em, Edna. I think this often when I'm giving advice to someone on here who needs motivation.
Wanna rate each others crazy?
Ooh its like Christmas is here early...
Ooh it's like Christmas is here early...
Ughghghgh. I can barely even look at this.
Ughghghgh. I can barely even look at this.
Information. Nom nom nom nom...
Information. Nom nom nom nom...
Towels. The bane of my existence. My mortal enemy personified.
Towels. The bane of my existence. My mortal enemy personified.
Rainman: "This is not my room. Definitely not my room."Hmm. It wants to put this under 'Health and Fitness'. I presume because of the word "crazy." Uh, okay...
Wanna rate each other's 'crazy'?
Add Opinion