Do you recall ever having symptoms of a coronavirus (see description)?

mistixs
Many people (including me, until today) believe that coronavirus is a new phenomenon. However, just like flu existed before Swine Flu emerged as a particularly dangerous strain, coronavirus existed even before COVID-2019 emerged as a particularly dangerous strain.

In fact, you've probably had a (mild) coronavirus. Coronaviruses are responsible for roughly 25% of colds; considering the average person has hundreds of colds in their lifetime, it's statistically probable you've had a coronavirus.

Colds caused by coronaviruses are typically more severe than other colds. In addition to regular cold symptoms, they often feature fever and sore throat.

With this information in mind, do you recall ever having symptoms of a coronavirus (not necessarily COVID-19)?
I don't remember
I've had a cold, but none that presented any symptoms of a coronavirus
I've had a cold that presented symptoms of a coronavirus (NOT of a severe strain). However, it wasn't confirmed by a doctor
Vote C
I've had a cold that presented symptoms of a coronavirus (NOT of a severe strain). I got testing by a doctor & it was confirmed to be due to a coronavirus
Vote D
I've actually been diagnosed with COVID-19
Vote E
I haven't been diagnosed with COVID-19, but with another serious coronavirus, like MERS
Vote F
GirlGuy
6
3