Why's everyone freaking out over the Corona virus when it seems very mild to what the seasonal flu is anually according to the facts and statistics?

Anonymous
I looked online and found out that the flu is deadlier then the new virus this year and you can look it up with a simple Google search and see for yourself but Why is everyone freaking out over it I know the media is exaturating it and blowing up the situation making it worse then it actually is but it's still their job first and foremost to get the news out there but it's doesn't really seem like it really needed to freak out over it? People freaking out over the Corona virus just creates and ads on the problem like common sense it's useful use it
2
7