Is it possible to get a bigger butt through going to the gym? Should I give up or continue with my goal?

Anonymous
I've been going to the gym for about 8 weeks now 3-4 times a week doing a combination of cardio (20-30mins), glute workouts, and ab workouts for a smaller waist. I completely cut off fast food and soda and am trying my best to eat enough protein such as yogurt, oats, meat, and eggs for muscle building, however I'm not always on top of it. I've noticed that my hips went from 36in to 37in and my butt is lifted and pops out more. I have also just started taking Maca powder for a boost in energy and I've heard that it makes the butt bigger. Even though there has been minor changes I want my hip measurements to be 39in by the time the summer approaches for a more balanced and curvy figure. I know the hips cannot grow because it is obviously bone, but working the muscles around the hips and glutes can give the illusion of wider hips. Is this possible or is this a reach? Can I reach my goal by the time summer approaches, if not is it still possible at all for me to reach 39in hip?
23
7