Coronavirus. . . what is the difference between being rich and famous and being middle/lower class and unknown?

RolandCuthbert
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/famous-people-normal-people-tests?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeedvideo&ref=bffbbuzzfeedvideo&fbclid=IwAR1DpRaq32jK24ZFABadfXln9R9VKYPvhLTh5AaGDlqQWWRjPLbosvNEaU8

It is awesome how the pandemic is exposing all of these walls within our society. Testing should depend upon need, time of the request, etc. Not upon how famous you are or how much money you make.

Fix this.

1. Normal person: "10th day extremely sick in hospital isolation. No test kits here."
https://twitter.com/allareblessed
2. Famous person: "I haven't been feeling great and they didn't want me to take any chances." -
Charles Barkley
Charles Barkley speaks on his self-quarantine as he awaits the results of his coronavirus test:
"I haven't been feeling great and they didn't want me to take any chances"
3. Normal person: "My 16-year-old daughter's temperature since Friday, ranging from 40-38 being the lowest. All flu symptoms & symptoms of covid-19 yet after many calls to NHS111 they still refuse to test."

4. Famous person: "We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive." - Tom Hanks
instagram. com

5. Normal person: "I'm sitting in a hospital bed possibly with #COVID19 and I can't get tested even though the entire nursing and doctor staff thinks I should."

6. Famous person: "This morning I tested positive for Covid 19. I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus." Idris Elba

7. Normal person: "My uncle who was in FRANCE had a roommate test positive for COVID19 and they won’t test him because he has no symptoms WHAT IS AMERICA?"

8. Famous people: Every single member of the Utah Jazz gets a test.
1
1