Do you believe running is the ultimate sport?

Anonymous
I mean I know running is good for you, especially if you dont have any knee problem that may affect your running but many running advocates say running is much better than other sports disciplines as in running you loose weight, your heart health gets much better, keep your legs toned and you loose a lot of fat. In some way they may be right but on the other hand I had heard other people who practice other sports disciplines and not running says other wise for some of these factors.

In running sure you loose weight but you loose a lot of it and taht is not good either. For women, breast fat tissue gets to '0. The bladder gets lower and that is not good either. You need weight training and toning too and running can't do those things. There are women who run so so darn thin, that tey look like they are sick.

Running is good sure but you have to mix it with other sports but there are people who only run and do nothing else.

What are your thoughts?
4
3