“DON’T PANIC~JUST FOLLOW THE RULES” Clear Comprehensive Vimeo: Front line Cornell DR exclusively treating COVID 19 Patients. Will you👂👂🙏☺️👍🏻?

https://vimeo.com/399733860

Thank You For Your Time Patience & Humanitarian Contentiousness 🌺🌺🌺
“DON’T PANIC~JUST FOLLOW THE RULES” Clear  Comprehensive Vimeo: Front line Cornell DR exclusively treating COVID 19 Patients. Will you👂👂🙏☺️👍🏻?
Ok, I’ll listen 😇😇😇
Listen buddy, I can't be bothered to take take 50 minutes out of my life to help save lives including mine. Shove off 🥱 🥱 🥱
GirlGuy
3 mo
To be clear this is the head of COVID19 infection Task Force at Cornell a Medical Center. He Sees the people with lung failure from Covid19. He has to determine who needs ventilators.

The video is a bit arduous in its repetition, and slightly detached from the common Person Experience ~ I get the impression he doesn’t ever have to actually touch a faucet or Groceries nor ever in want of hand Sanitizer😛 ~ but if you sit through it I think it’s quite worthwhile 💜
7
2