Is it okay to only eat oatmeal?

Moonstonexo5468
Right now there's a pandemic as you all know...
I lost my job as a result and have no income, so I am trying to be scarce with the little money I have left (I also don't want to ask my parents for help)
Not only that, but I don't want to be at the grocery store if I don't have to be.
Anyways, what I realized is that this is great for my diet. I was wondering if it would be fine to eat oatmeal twice a day as my meal and nothing else (I usually include half an apple, and a small tbsp of natural peanut butter with a little bit of chia seeds. No added sugar and not instant oatmeal)
Would this help me lose weight as my calories would be so low? (roughly 1000 calories a day max - 5'5 21 yr female 128 lbs - and is this sustainable?
I have barely been active since all of this because it's been bad weather so even going for walks isn't the best option right now. I am doing small at home workouts and that's it so I feel like I really don't need that much food for energy anyways.
What do you guys think? Looking for advice from fitness experts
Is it okay to only eat oatmeal?
3
1