Why do I have a lot of flem and mucous in my throat & can't swallow food?

Sugar100
Last week doc gave me Zantac for my GERD issues , first few days I felt amazing no more belly tightness I got hungry again, I felt so comfortable , I swallowed & food came down smooth. But 1-2 days after that I can’t eat all day due to giant ball I got on neck/shoulder it was a muscle knot, now few days after it’s but still can’t swallow as I feel a lot flem in throat , one day a huge mucous ball came up my throat I managed to spit out only half. But now I hav a ton of saliva wen I chew wen I swallow it’s causing me issues to swallow solid food. I had this issue last year cudnt eat n it got fixed with mucinex. I just began taking it again today 1x. Now I had earlier late night a dry itchy throat raspy voice. I sleep next to a low window , barely tomorow we will borrow the renters vacuum as bedroom floor is filthy. I think it’s due to weather the window & allergies. So stressful be on soft food diet I’m tired. Also finished the Zantac but still hav some acid reflux still bothering me feels like acid going up n I get anxiety due to that and can’t swallow fine due to all that acid n burping coming up bothering me
5
0