Why do people hate fat people when their weight doesn’t have anything to do with them?

halloweenkween
I have been reading responses to a question that a girl posted about “How to be more attractive.” A guy responded to her and told her to make sure she has a “healthy body” and to him that means being thin. I don’t understand why others try and act like they are doctors and give knowledge about what it means to be healthy. Most people think if you’re fat it’s because you overeat and don’t exercise enough. Which isn’t always the truth, some people have health conditions and can’t lose weight so that’s why they have to get surgery or live with the body they have. Others are fat and choose to eat healthy/exercise and still have a hard time losing weight. I just wish I understood where people’s judgements and information came from when they just sound about as dumb as the next ignorant person who pretends they know everything about a certain type of person or group of people.
125
48