Obsessive-compulsive disorder?

Victoria387
Hello. I'll drive straight. I think I have an OCD. I have read a lot about this. I have not consulted a specialist. I'm 17 and I'm not comfortable sharing with my parents. I am also anxious to speak with friends on the subject.
I have obsessive thoughts for a year and eight months. I'm worried about any closeness to guys. I keep thinking I'm pregnant but i am a virgin. And as is characteristic of the OCD, I am aware that these thoughts are stupid and unjustified. I read different methods to deal with the problem. Some say that nothing completely eliminates intrusive thoughts. Others explain that it is completely treatable.
I am worried and very discouraged. I am scared that even when I grow up, I will bother with these thoughts. In such disorders, people think that if they are bad now, they will always be. I know it sounds silly, but if these things were easily overcome it would not be such a problem for the victims. I ask for understanding. I do not know what to do. If anyone is familiar or has an opinion please share it. Even if it's just encouragement, I really need support or to hear something good. I feel alone... Thank you! :)
Obsessive-compulsive disorder?
6
1