Is anyone else who lives alone during the lockdown beginning to get overly frustrated?

Midnight_Kiss
I'm not a very social person, so the idea of a lockdown didn't phase me in the slightest. However, rather than the expected me time not being interrupted by obligated gatherings and random pub lunches, it's having more of a big red button effect on me.
(for clarification the big red button is when someone tells you not to press a button but you really want to press it to see what it does)

I've only really kept contact with one person during the lockdown because my friends all have kids or work so don't have the time they assumed they would for virtual get together's in fact since the lockdown was announced on the March 23rd we've only managed to have one video call, and my family only contact me when they want something or they need to moan so I've only heard from my mum moaning about being put on the vulnerable list and receiving a text from the gov saying she is not allowed to leave the house for 12weeks (but can open a window)

To make things worse I have more time to myself than anticipated because work have mandated staff to use their holiday before they expire at the end of April as we can't carry any over this year so I've had two weeks off work and tomorrow I start two weeks of eLearning for the final block of my Apprenticeship (no idea how that's going to go)

Anyhow back to the original question, is anyone else really starting to become frustrated and practically pissing themselves off with their sudden mood changes?
6
3