2 in 1, How do I look? and What's the best way to try and tighten skin after a pregnancy?

Anonymous
I was just how I looked I've been gaining a bit more confidence over the last few weeks and wanted a few opinions.

I'm trying to lose weight slowly so to not lose the elasticity in my skin - not sure how much poibt there is to that. I also want to know if there's any actual working balms that helps and any exercises that could do. And lastly any diatry habits I should stick to if I want the best results
2 in 1, How do I look? and Whats the best way to try and tighten skin after a pregnancy?
2 mo
It's been a year now and I've been letting my body lag, but now I'm starting to get back on track. I ate a lot more sweets during pegnacy than I should have, but any time I stood I felt faint, and stairs at 6 months I almost passed out, I slid down a wall and took a break during a single flight and I was eating normally, till 6 months and put on so much weight
6
4