Do you think it's selfish to think the Corona-Virus is robbing me of my life?

Anonymous
I have wasted most of my life with meaningless things and never done things that are exciting and fun. I was self quarantined before the Virus and now I am unwillingly.
But this year was the year I wanted to change myself once and for all. I wanted to live life at least aa much as I still can and become the person I always wanted. It's the first time I felt like I could do it and had the motivation to become happy with my life.
And now with the virus this year seems over and I am now in my personal hell of staying at home again like I did years and years before, not getting to change anything. I have mental illness to be smore specific so I am feeling depressed again as well. I can't meet people, I can't do exciting things, visit events, do things other people did long before me.
Does this sound selfish and entilted? I mean for normal people who lived life everyday before the virus this is just a phase but for me it's an extention of what I have had all my life and an extention of the reason of my mental illness.
I am afraid I will fall back again if this keeps on for months. I want to live now and not be put on hold again. I know you feel it too probably but it's the first time for me.
14
10