Comparing the two side pictures, Do I look to be the same size or different sizes (I tried to make pics same size for easy comparison🤔🤷‍♀️) ?

It’s long un interesting story as to precisely why I’m asking. I’ll spare you the details🙄

I’m honestly not asking for good news or bad news , you don’t need to guess what I want to hear. I only want to hear just what you see.

Its sufficient to say I am genuinely curious but you don’t need to worry about giving an answer that will disturb me. I really just want to know. It won’t change anything. I’ll still be on the same track either way.

I chose these Bc it was whilst wearing this outfit I was under a possibly mistaken impression, I only now realized.

Thank You 🌺
You look Bigger here.
You look Smaller here.
You look the Same in both. ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️
Vote C
You look Bigger here.
Vote D
You look Smaller here.
Vote E
GirlGuy
2 mo
It’s been brought to my attention the question is rather vague. I was trying to avoid “leading the witness“ but I get. It’s confusing Bc it’s a full pic.

🤔 I was specifically asking about legs/thighs/ butt

Thank You 🌺
21
5